Medical Spa in Morehead City, NC
North Carolina residents who want to experience top-of-the-line medical spa treatments are enjoying remarkable improvements to their appearance at the medical spa at New Visage, located conveniently in Morehead City and serving residents of Jacksonville and nearby communities.
At New Visage, we provide medical spa treatments for clients who want to bypass plastic surgery or to enhance the results of their cosmetic surgery. Our medical spa treatments address a variety of common skin conditions, such as acne, surface scars, sun damage, moles, discoloration, uneven skin tone, wrinkles, creases, and fine lines, renewing and improving your skin’s condition and radiance.
WHAT IS A MEDICAL SPA (MEDSPA)?
A medical spa is a specialized skin care treatment center that provides advanced, medical-grade skin care treatments to rejuvenate and improve the skin’s health and appearance. Our team of skin care specialists at New Visage provides non-surgical, minimally invasive medical spa treatments to improve not only your appearance but also your self-esteem.
OUR MEDICAL SPA (MEDSPA) TREATMENTS
Our medical spa treatments include an array of services, including:
- Dermal Fillers and Injectables to increase volume and fullness in the skin
- Facials to bring out your skin’s natural glow
- Chemical Peels to uncover fresh, healthy skin
- Mirconeedling with Dermapen™ to stimulate collagen production and produce a more youthful appearance
- Latisse® treatments to enhance the fullness and length of your eyelashes
- Acne Treatments to give you clear, healthy skin
- Lip Injections for a fuller, sexier pout
- Beauty Spa Services to keep you looking your best
- Skin Care Products to ensure a healthy glow
- Laser Treatments for skin rejuvenation
- Venus Treatments utilizing lasers to keep your skin youthful
AM I A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR MEDICAL SPA (MEDSPA) TREATMENTS?
Medical spa treatments are safe and effective and may be suitable for most healthy adults. Medical spa treatments rejuvenate your appearance without the expense or downtime associated with more invasive procedures. Our skin care specialists will help you determine which treatments are right for you.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT AFTER A MEDICAL SPA (MEDSPA) TREATMENT?
In many cases, results improve gradually over time and, depending on your treatment, may last several months or longer. We recommend you avoid sun exposure following medical spa treatments and protect your skin using a high-grade sun protection product. We will provide detailed post-treatment instructions to help you achieve optimal results. In most cases, you will be able to resume normal physical activities immediately following treatment.
If you live in the Jacksonville, NC, area and want to improve your appearance with medical spa treatments, contact New Visage, a leading cosmetic skin care facility in Morehead City. Contact our team of specialists to learn more at 252-419-3181.